SCM Minimax bandsaw S45N with 18″(45mm) diameter cast iron band wheels made in Italy and built to CE regulations. With over 20 years of service it has proved its value in the wood industry.
With cast iron wheels top and bottom on a welded steel frame its construction offers exceptional performance.
This high precision professional band saw is ideal for the D.I.Y. woodworker, schools and colleges, joinery workshops, furniture manufacturer and bespoke industrial manufacturers alike
£1750 Plus Vat
Mitre Fence for angular cutting £42 + Vat
Wheels for machine movement £95 + Vat
- Substantial welded steel frame
- Sturdiness: very thick, disc-type, cast iron wheels running on sealed for life ball bearings.
- A perfect cut result is assured by the top and bottom high-precision blade guides.
- Machining in total safety with the telescopic blade guard with rack.
- Cast Iron tilting table up to 45 degrees (20 degrees CE)
- Removable high-low aluminium fence
- Telescopic guard for blade protection
- Mechanical brake to machine motor to CE regs
- Lockable doors for blade protection
- Top and bottom blade guides
- Blade tensioning device indicator
- Rapid blade tensioning device
- Brush cleaning to bottom wheel
- Dust extraction outlets
|Worktable dimensions||520 x 600||mm|
|Cast iron saw wheels diameter||450||mm|
|Max. cutting height||300||mm|
|Max. cutting width||440||mm|
|Worktable tilting (no CE)||0° ÷ 20° (45°)|
|Three-phase motor power||3 (3,6) kW – 50 (60) Hz|