Sedgwick CP – Planer Thicknesser 410 x 230mm
- Rigid mainframe assemblies (cast side frames, and fixed outfeed table) give exceptional stability, and accurately house the feed and cutterblock bearings, and the infeed and thicknessing tables.
- Cutterblock has ‘sealed for life’ bearings for minimum maintenance.
- Knife setting is aided by height adjustment screws.
- The fence can be tilted between 90º – 45º making it suitable for bevel work and chamfering,and is easily returned to 90º via a positive stop. Adjustable shaw guards for rebating are also supplied.
- For long term accuracy, and to avoid time consuming mode changes, the surfacing tables remain in place when thicknessing, utilising instead a dual function chip collection hood.
- The drive assembly is totally enclosed by the rear machine guard, removal of which provides easy access to the motor drive assembly for any necessary maintenance. The cutterblock is guarded at the rear by a fixed guard attached to the fence, and at the front by a bridge type guard.
|Dust Extraction Outlet:||150mm|
|Feed Speed:||6m/min-240V 4.5&7m/min-415V|
|Knives:||HSS(Resharpenable) x 3|
|Max Depth of Cut Planer:||1.5mm|
|Max Depth of Cut Thicknesser:||3.0mm|
|Max Planing Width:||410mm|
|Max Thicknesser Capacity:||230mm|
|Overall L x W x H:||1,950 x 1,050 x 1,275mm|
|Power:||3.8kW (230V) – 4.0kW (415V)|
|Length of Table:||1,700mm|